What is the difference between Classical Christian and Charlotte Mason Christian Education?
What are the distinctive attributes of City School?
What academic philosophy do you follow?
Is the school affiliated with a particular church?
What is the spiritual component of the school?
How does City School train and discipline students?
What are the academic requirements to be admitted to City School?
How does City School challenge students who are advanced or gifted for their age?
What is City School’s dress code?
City School will be enforcing these revised uniform guidelines, so please refer to the following uniform chart with illustrations and details for each type of uniform.
The following are non-allowable items with either uniform:
- Bright or un-natural hair colors
- Neck chokers or neck collars
- Bright and/or colorful scarves (unless it is fall/winter and they are removed upon entering the building)
- Colorful socks (only black, navy or white socks are permitted)
- No clip on earrings (small studs for pierced ears only)
- No big or colorful hair clips or head bands – Only black, navy or white is permitted
- Boots, hiking shoes, or high tops of any type or brand
Uniform questions or issues will be addressed by Laura Gomez, Director of Operations and Community Engagement.